Cooper Grace Ward offers customised legal training, programs and systems in many areas of commercial law.
Our training programs are designed to protect you, your business, your board, your senior management and other employees. We assist you in understanding the right systems to put in place to comply with legislation including all aspects of commercial law and corporate governance.
We help your management and employees to identify and manage the risks faced by your business, by building your understanding of the way that commercial law works.
This includes training in areas such as:
- directors’ and officers’ duties
- privacy and data protection and the data breach notification regime
- intellectual property protection
- dealing with specific clauses in commercial contracts
- whistleblowing and the whistleblower protection regime
- modern slavery and supply chain risks
- compliance with the Corporations Act.
Our training is based on decades of experience advising clients in all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Knowing how the law works, of course, is only the beginning. You need to continuously monitor changes in the law and in your business. Regular reviews of compliance policies and procedures, and having adequate reporting and monitoring systems, provides everyone with protection through accountability.
Whether you are a private business or an ASX listed company, commercial law training is an integral step in proactively managing risk and protecting your organisation.
For more information or to discuss a customised training program for your organisation, please contact our events team.