As an associate in Cooper Grace Ward’s litigation and dispute resolution team, Katharine advises clients in a wide range of commercial dispute matters including contractual disputes, debt recovery and insolvency, regulatory matters, professional liability claims, defamation, building and construction and intellectual property infringement.
Katharine works on engagements that have involved some of Australia’s largest organisations as well as matters involving private clients, individual officeholders and small to medium enterprises.
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Queensland
- Member – QLS (Queensland Law Society).
- Advising clients in relation to Federal, Supreme and District Court commercial litigation, debt recovery and insolvency proceedings
- Assisting solicitor in numerous regulatory investigations in the financial services, motor vehicle and educational sectors
- Advising clients in relation to professional liability claims
- Advising clients in relation to intellectual property infringement (including Federal Court litigation)
- Advising clients in defamation claims and ACL dispute matters.