Cooper Grace Ward has launched a guide to divorce and family law in Brisbane. The guide aims to inform and educate clients on what they can expect to go through before they engage a family lawyer.
The guide offers legal support on:
- the divorce and separation process
- parenting issues, orders and plans
- spousal maintenance
- alternative dispute resolution
- financial agreements
- court appeals and reviews
- relationship issues including issues that can arise from domestic violence, international relationships and same sex relationships.
The guide also provides valuable information about separation trends, property settlements, inheritance, what you’re entitled to and how to deal with going through a separation.