As an associate in Cooper Grace Ward’s commercial team, Sacha assists clients with a broad range of commercial and corporate matters, including acquisitions and sales, stakeholder agreements, self-managed superannuation, trusts and asset protection.
Sacha also regularly assists clients with their estate planning, business succession and exit strategies.
- Preparing and negotiating complex commercial agreements, including stakeholder agreements, share and asset sale agreements and company constitutions
- Advising on business structuring and business and estate planning, sale and purchase of businesses
- Advising clients on their estate planning and asset protection strategies
- Assisting clients with restructuring and providing advice with respect to the tax treatment, administration and management of their current structures including trusts and self-managed superannuation funds
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Queensland
- Member – Queensland Law Society