As an associate in Cooper Grace Ward’s property, planning and environment team, Jaimee-Lee advises on acquisitions and disposals of commercial, rural/agricultural, industrial and residential properties, property development, leasing, technical property advice work and equine agreements.
Jaimee-Lee enjoys working with her clients to understand their needs and achieve their desired outcomes.
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland, High Court of Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Practical Legal Training
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts
- Member – QLS (Queensland Law Society)
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of commercial properties for investors and businesses across South East Queensland.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of industrial property for businesses and developers, including advising on the acquisition of a large site in Ipswich for construction of an Australian company’s new warehouse and advice on the associated construction contract.
- Representing small scale developers in the acquisition and disposal of residential property.
- Advising and assisting in the acquisition of large scale properties for development (including as master planned communities) in South East Queensland.
- Acting on a number of acquisitions and disposals of agricultural and other rural properties across South East Queensland.
- Advising on the registration and surrender of easements and other encumbrances on title.
- Acting for owners of riding horses in relation to sale contracts, agistment agreements and leases, including tailored advice to address specific risks of each (non-racing).