Family law useful resources
Provided below are links to a range of family law resources that our family lawyers have compiled for your ease of reference.
Cooper Grace Ward does not manage the content of these websites and therefore cannot guarantee their accuracy. However, if you have any questions or concerns about the content of these resources, we recommend you contact a member of our family law team. Alternatively, you can find out more about our team and how we can assist you on our family law services page.
Family law resources – external websites
Court forms and kits
The Family Court of Australia’s website provides links to many court forms and do-it-yourself kits, including instructions to help you complete and file some of the most common family law applications.
Information about the Family Law Courts
Legal Aid Queensland
Separation and divorce
- Family law matters – parenting
- Marriage, families and separation
- Family relationships online
- Adoption – Legal Aid
- Child Support Agency
De facto relationships
Family dispute resolution
- Family relationship services (Attorney-General’s Department)
- Australian Psychological Society
- Australian Counselling Association
What is domestic violence?
- Violence prevention (Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services)
- Domestic and family violence information
- Brisbane Domestic Violence Service
- Queensland Centre for Domestic and Family Violence Research (QCDFVR)
Going to Court – domestic violence applications
Support for children dealing with family violence
What is elder abuse?
LGBTIQ domestic violence
Immigrant women’s support service
Regional domestic violence assistance
- Gold Coast Centre against Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence Prevention Centre, Gold Coast
- Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc.
- Working Against Violence Support Service Inc. (WAVSS) Woodridge
- Domestic Violence Service (Mackay & region) Inc.
- North Queensland Domestic Violence Resource Service
- Caboolture Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc.
- Sunshine Coast Domestic and Family Violence Co-Ordination Service