SAVE THE DATE
23 & 24 March 2017
We are excited to announce our 2017 Annual Adviser Training Day and SMSF Conferencewill be held on 23 and 24 March.
On day one, we have added SMSF Back to Basics in the morning. This new event is designed to give a grounding on the rules that apply to SMSFs, focusing on:
- SMSF basics, including ‘SMSF’ rules
- Investment restrictions, including In-house assets, buying from members, loans to members, sole purpose test and investment strategies
- LRBAs and alternatives
- Non-arm’s length income (NALI)
- Benefit payment and pension rules
- When a SMSF can accept contributions.
On the afternoon of day one, the Annual SMSF Conference will first cover the 2016 Budget changes, and then use case studies to illustrate the impact on estate planning and how we must change our approach in light of those changes.
On day 2, the Adviser Training Day will again focus on educating advisers on issues relevant to you and your clients.
Based on your feedback from previous Adviser Training Days, we will cover a diverse range of topics in short sharp practical sessions to ensure you get the most out of the day.
You have the option to come to one, two or all three of the sessions.
A full program will be released shortly, but in the meantime please save the date!