**audio and webcam required
This program will assist employers to understand their rights and obligations when managing ill and injured employees, so they can make decisions in this complex area with confidence.
This program will also give employers some practical strategies to reduce problem absenteeism.
Topics of discussion include:
- the options for managing ill and injured employees during employment
- managing mental health issues
- obtaining and using information about an employee’s medical condition
- when to make a decision about terminating employment
- legal risks and how to minimise them.
We hope you can join us.
15 July 2021 – Managing ill and injured employees
Invoices, reminders and webinar links are generated and automatically sent through our email system. To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add @cgw.com.au to your safe senders list.