Cooper Grace Ward has the experience and expertise to provide innovative, commercial and cost-effective solutions in insolvency and debt recovery situations.
Our team prides itself on being agile and effective problem solvers, and has the ability to provide a range of options quickly to secure the best outcomes.
We have extensive experience acting for private clients, large corporations and insolvency professionals in all aspects of insolvency, reconstruction and debt recovery work.
Insolvency and restructuring
We understand the needs of all stakeholders in the insolvency process, having acted for secured and unsecured creditors, liquidators, directors and other related parties. This insight and broad experience equips us to achieve superior commercial outcomes for our clients.
We have experience in dealing with:
- liquidations, voluntary administrations and receiverships
- contested statutory demand and winding up applications
- insolvent trading and preference claims
- personal property securities enforcement and disputes
- retention of title disputes
- creditor priority disputes
- director penalty notices.
Cooper Grace Ward has an experienced team of professionals with knowledge of every stage of the debt recovery process, who can assist you with your debt recovery claims in all Australian jurisdictions.
We pride ourselves on providing fast and practical resolutions in recovery proceedings to ensure your business can focus on its strengths.
Our debt recovery services include:
- complex and high volume debt recovery
- enforcement of securities and guarantees
- mortgage disputes and mortgagee sales
- caveat disputes
- enforcement of judgments.
To speak with a commercial litigation lawyer regarding an insolvency or restructuring matter, call Cooper Grace Ward on (o7) 3231 2444.