Cooper Grace Ward listed in Best Lawyers Australia 201726 February 2016 Topics:
Cooper Grace Ward Lawyers is proud to announce that 11 team members have been listed in Best Lawyers Australia for 2017.
The 2017 edition includes the following team members, three of which are new additions to the list:
- Belinda Winter (first listed 2013) – Labour and Employment Law, Occupational Health and Safety
- Charles Sweeney (first listed 2013) – Commercial Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- David Grace (first listed 2014) – Agriculture & Rural Affairs, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Corporate/Governance Practice
- David Roberts (first listed 2013) – Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Law
- Fletch Heinemann (first listed 2014) – Customs and Excise Law
- Greg Cahill (first listed 2012) – Commercial Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Justine Woods (new listing) – Family Law
- Kim Teague (new listing) – Real Property Law
- Scott Hay-Bartlem (first listed 2014) – Superannuation Law, Trusts and Estates, Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice
- Sean Henderson (first listed 2012) – Construction/Infrastructure Law
- Tony Park (first listed 2013) – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation
Best Lawyers is one of the oldest and most respected peer-reviewed publications for the legal profession, the media and the public, having been in circulation for more than three decades.
Find out more at www.bestlawyers.com.