Cooper Grace Ward listed in Best Lawyers Australia 2015/201610 April 2015 Topics:
Cooper Grace Ward Lawyers is proud to announce that 10 of the firm’s senior team members have been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in Australia for 2015/2016.
The following team members have earned inclusion in this year’s list:
- Greg Cahill, Commercial Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- David Grace, Commercial Law, Corporate Law*
- Scott Hay-Bartlem, Superannuation Law, Trusts and Estates, Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice
- Fletch Heinemann, Customs and Excise Law
- Sean Henderson, Construction/Infrastructure Law
- Quentin Owen, Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation*
- Tony Park, Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation
- David Roberts, Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Law
- Charles Sweeney, Commercial Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law*
- Belinda Winter, Labour and Employment Law
Additionally, Scott Hay-Bartlem and Greg Cahill have each been named ‘Lawyer of the Year’ for their jurisdiction in their practice areas. Scott has been named Best Lawyers’ 2016 Brisbane Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice ‘Lawyer of the Year’. Greg has been named Brisbane Trusts and Estates ‘Lawyer of the Year’.
Best Lawyers is one of the oldest and most respected peer-reviewed publications for the legal profession, the media and the public, having been in circulation for more than three decades.
The list brings together the country’s top names in a range of specialist practice areas within the legal profession.
(*) Denotes areas for which this individual is listed for the first time.
Find out more at www.bestlawyers.com.