SMSF dealings involving related parties are a regular occurrence, and present special compliance challenges.
Limited contribution caps mean there can be a temptation to push boundaries to find new ways of increasing
superannuation assets, and related party dealings are one thing SMSF members often look at.
With the ATO on the prowl, have you done everything you need to?
After this webinar , you will know:
- how to identify related parties
- innovative ways of involving related parties in SMSF transactions
- what documents are required for related party transactions
- the risk areas and war stories.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS WEBINAR?
This webinar is highly recommended for:
- financial planners
- SMSF trustees and members.