Self-managed superannuation funds are facing many challenges as a result of COVID-19, and the Government and the ATO have made a number of announcements designed to help.
But is it all as good as it seems, and are there catches?
What are the things SMSFs can do in these interesting times, and what must we must be careful of when considering them?
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- changes to minimum pension payments, what it means for pension payments already made and transfer balance cap issues
- accessing superannuation and the new relaxed payment standards
- relief for in-house asset breaches
- rent reductions, especially for related party tenants
- related party LRBAs and loan repayments
- investment strategies and COVID-19
- what auditors will be looking for
- the importance of properly documenting what we are doing.
Who will benefit from this webinar?
This webinar is highly recommended for:
- financial planners
- SMSF trustees and members.