After this webinar, you will be able to identify:
- which amounts may be paid out of companies as capital rather than income on winding up
- how to tax effectively extract exempt capital gains from companies
- what to consider when contributing funds to companies to avoid potential unfranked amounts being paid out to shareholders
- how trust income may be defined to avoid distributing non-assessable amounts to corporate beneficiaries
- which amounts paid out of unit trusts will trigger CGT event E4 issues for unitholders.