As an associate in Cooper Grace Ward’s corporate advisory team, Liz advises on a broad range of commercial matters with a focus on corporate advisory, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructures and project specific agreement suites.
Liz also regularly advises clients in relation to foreign investment matters, contracts in the energy/alternative energy and resources sectors, matters relevant to not-for-profit organisations and agreements with government bodies.
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business Management majoring in International Business – University of Queensland
- Member – QLS (Queensland Law Society).
Corporate and commercial
- Advising on a broad range of commercial matters
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructures
- Project specific agreement suites
- Preparing and advising on agreements with government bodies
- Advising on foreign investment review requirements
- Preparing Foreign Investment Review Board applications
- Setting up not-for-profit organisations
- Advising on regulatory requirements for not-for-profits
- Advising on exemptions for not-for-profits
Energy/alternative energy and resources
- Preparing and advising on contracts in the energy/alternative energy and resources sectors.