As a senior associate in Cooper Grace Ward’s property team, David provides advice in relation to commercial and agricultural property acquisitions and disposals, high value residential conveyancing, retirement village leases, retail, commercial and industrial leasing and general property law.
David advises a wide variety of clients, including public and private corporations, universities, governmental departments and religious organisations in respect of transactions, general guidance and disputes.
David endeavours to provide commercial and timely advice to clients and will negotiate outcomes to achieve results that are in his clients’ best interests.
- Advising freight and logistics businesses in property transactions, including leasing of major regional logistics depots
- Providing legal advice on commercial and property acquisitions to clients in the aged care sector
- Acting for a number of Queensland based universities and providing them with advice on commercial acquisitions and leasing
- Advising various not for profit groups including various church related entities
- Providing advice to one of Australia’s largest clubs in respect of their leasing and property requirements
- Acting for a government depart in the acquisition of several commercial and retail properties in order to accommodate future planning requirements
- Providing comprehensive leasing advice, including all stages of the life of a lease and dispute resolution for a clients’ commercial and retail assets
- Running acquisitions and disposals of major retail and commercial centres in Queensland.
- Bachelor of Laws – Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Queensland
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Law Society.