As an associate in Cooper Grace Ward’s Corporate Advisory team, David advises on general commercial issues, with a focus on corporate advisory, mergers and acquisitions and finance transactions.
Before joining Cooper Grace Ward, David owned and operated a project management and IT solutions business in Brisbane. David uses his experience as a business owner to provide commercially sound and practical legal advice to clients.
- Drafting and advice on a wide range of commercial contracts, including distribution, software as a supply and licencing agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint venture, partnership and shareholder agreement negotiation
- Corporate governance advice
- Risk management and responses to regulatory investigations.
Banking and finance
- Capital raising, including debt and equity funding
- Security position review and restructuring
- Acquisition finance
- Advice concerning Personal Property Securities Act security interests
- Projects and infrastructure finance
- Debt structuring and documentation.
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland – admitted 6 November 2018
- Bachelor of Laws (Distinction) – Griffith University
- Bachelor of Government, International Relations and Politics (Distinction) – Griffith University.