Cybelle is an associate in our banking and finance team, providing advice and support to a range of lenders and financial institutions.
She has over 8 years of experience in the banking industry, handling both front-end and back-end transactions.
Prior to joining Cooper Grace Ward, Cybelle worked in a national law firm acting for second tier banks in residential and commercial lending as well as attending to recovery of secured and unsecured loans. She also has experience in property law including residential and commercial conveyancing and leasing matters.
In addition to English, Cybelle is a fluent speaker of Cantonese and Mandarin.
Banking and finance
- Acting for banks and financial institutions in residential and commercial lending
- Acting for banks and financial institutions in secured recovery and mortgagee sale matters
- Acting for developers in private lending and discharge matters
- Providing independent legal advice to borrowers and guarantors
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business – University of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society