Log on: 12.15pm
Loss of capacity is becoming increasingly common as baby boomers and their parents age, and the population lives longer.
We are seeing more and more issues once people lose capacity, and the issues are always different. Unfortunately, many who thought arrangements dealing with the incapacity of family members were in place find those arrangements are not enough, or important aspects were not considered.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- why enduring powers of attorney are important
- common mistakes with enduring powers of attorney
- how to handle conflicts – both pre-emptively and as they arise
- limitations and special issues where people control entities and lose capacity
- what to do where an SMSF is involved.
WEBINAR: Enduring powers of attorney – do you really have it under control?
Invoices, reminders and webinar links are generated and automatically sent through our email system. To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add @cgw.com.au to your safe senders list. For instructions, click here.