Log on: 8.15am
As an employer, managing ill and injured employees can be highly complex and challenging. It often involves a range of competing operational, legal and medical considerations.
Managing and understanding these considerations and ensuring you have robust processes in place to mitigate your risk of a potential legal claim or breach of legislation is a must.
Our half day training will provide employers and HR professionals with practical strategies and tips for dealing with and managing ill and injured workers, regardless of whether it’s a short term, long term, work related, non-work related or existing injury or illness.
During the session we will cover:
• the options for managing ill and injured employees during employment
• managing mental health issues or psychological injury
• how to manage ill and injured employees in a remote setting
• obtaining and using information about an employee’s medical condition
• when to make a decision about terminating employment
• legal risks and how to minimise them.
Half day training – Managing ill and injured employees
Invoices, reminders and webinar links are generated and automatically sent through our email system. To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add @cgw.com.au to your safe senders list. For instructions, click here.