Legal training and workshops
Cooper Grace Ward offers a comprehensive suite of legal education and training services. Our lawyers are experienced in delivering high quality presentations to clients, industry bodies and professional associations.
Timing and format
Our training packages range from one hour seminars to multi-day intensive workshops. We customise each session to meet your requirements in relation to timing, topics and the level of experience of the staff attending.
Although we discuss the underlying theory and legislation in our training sessions, Cooper Grace Ward takes a practical and participative approach so that you can easily apply this knowledge in the context of your business.
In each training session, you will receive:
- an overview of the relevant legislation, as well as court views and cases
- a practical understanding of the topic by working through case studies
- detailed notes to take with you.
Cooper Grace Ward can present training sessions to you and your staff at your premises. We regularly travel throughout Australia to meet our clients’ training requirements. We also have the facilities to deliver training for up to 80 people in our Brisbane CBD office.
Some of our current training packages
- Workplace relations and safety half-day training programs (for in-house legal advisers, managers and HR professionals)
- Adviser training services (for accountants, financial planners, lawyers and other professional advisers)
- Competition and consumer law compliance training
Please use the contact us form or call +61 7 3231 2400 to arrange a training session or to find out more about our training services.