Kim is a partner in the banking and finance workgroup. The group annually completes upwards of $2 billion in loan transactions for financial institutions across all eight jurisdictions in Australia.
Kim has developed a long standing partnering relationship with the firm’s banking and finance clients.
Kim practised as a solicitor in South Africa for six years in the field of commercial and property law before admission as a solicitor in New South Wales and Queensland in July 2001.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg South Africa
- Bachelor of Laws – University of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg South Africa
- Attorney – High Court of South Africa
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland and New South Wales
Banking and financial services
- Advice and assistance to national and international lending institutions on:
- Implementing the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) including registrations under the new system.
- Preparing commercial loan and security documents and loan and security documents regulated by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (Cth).
- Preparing limited recourse borrowing arrangements under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (Cth).