The law of trusts can be complicated and confusing, but getting the best quality advice on trust arrangements can provide your business with a competitive advantage or help you to achieve your financial goals sooner.
Our team of experts provide straightforward, commercial advice that takes into account each client’s unique circumstances and is tailored to their particular needs.
Estate planning and asset protection
Trusts are a vital tool to assist with estate planning and asset protection. Our team is experienced in assessing our clients’ needs and setting up structures to suit their objectives.
As specialists in this area we can help you:
- identify the type of trust that would best suit your circumstances
- prepare documentation and agreements
- provide tax advice
- assist with training to members of your team.
Service trust arrangements
Service trust arrangements need to be carefully reviewed to ensure compliance with ATO guidelines.
We can help you:
- prepare documents
- review existing arrangements
- review basis of calculating changes
- assess restructuring options.
For legal advice on trusts, contact Cooper Grace Ward on (07) 3231 2444.