Our team provides specialist advice and advocacy in all aspects of competition and consumer law. We have acted for a wide range of clients including multi-national businesses and publicly listed companies.
We understand the need for clear and straightforward advice to navigate Australia’s complex regulatory regime, as well as the need to ensure your business’ compliance systems do not hold you back in a competitive marketplace. Our focus is on delivering practical outcomes for clients faced with competition and consumer law issues.
The services we offer for our clients include:
- assisting with the development of competition and consumer law compliance systems
- advising on competition implications of proposed projects, takeovers and media campaigns
- general corporate advisory services in competition and consumer law issues such as cartels, third line forcing and misleading or deceptive conduct
- providing representation to our clients in their dealings with the ACCC and ASIC
- bringing and defending court proceedings relating to anti-competitive trade practices and breaches of consumer law among businesses and between businesses and consumers.
If your business needs advice relating to consumer and competition law, contact (07) 3231 2444.