400 George Street
It is absolutely essential that employers comply with the legal obligations owed to employees. Failure to comply with employment laws can result in significant penalties for employers and individual decision makers.
This interactive program will address the most common mistakes made by employers and give participants a working knowledge of employee wages and conditions to ensure legal compliance and avoid hefty penalties.
Topics for discussion include:
- Complying with the National Employment Standards
- Understanding modern awards
- Essential terms in contracts of employment
- Understanding the need for policies and procedures
- Understanding employers’ obligations with respect to employee records and payslips