5 East Street, Rockhampton
Advisers have been very busy in the lead up to the 1 July superannuation changes and the new transfer balance cap.
For many clients, their superannuation will now look different as a result of these changes. Have you considered the impact on their estate plan? Changes to pensions, commuting pensions and withdrawing money from super can have quite significant implications on the member’s death, which may be in conflict with their existing estate plan.
This workshop will cover the following:
- How can the 1 July changes thwart a previously well-made estate plan?
- Why are testamentary trusts going to be a more commonly used strategy for the surviving spouse?
- Are reversionary pensions the magic solution?
- Are binding nominations in or out, and what should they say?
- Do you need to consider a death benefit guardian?
We look forward to your joining in the discussion.